Our Environmental Policy
We take our environmental responsibilities very seriously and are always striving to continuously improve our environment procedures.
Environmental Policy Statement
STAG’s scope of operations comprise of “Manufacture of Precision Turned Parts on a Batch Basis for Light Engineering Excluding Design.”
Within the constraints of the above scope it is our Policy of the organisation to:
- Never knowingly permit or cause pollution and to seek to continually improve the environmental performance of the Company.
- Foster the commitment of all management and staff to improve the environmental performance of the business.
- Train all staff in the Company’s policies, procedures, objectives and targets as appropriate.
- Monitor and comply with all relevant governmental and local authority legislative and regulatory environmental requirements.
- Review environmental objectives and targets set by the Company within a planned framework.
- Minimise the use of all materials, supplies and energy.
- Use recyclable materials and components wherever practicable throughout the Company.
- Encourage and promote complimentary environmental standards to suppliers and customers of the organisation
The requirements of this policy will be achieved by working in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems.